ON Ghana in her bid to help alleviate rural poverty, implement welfare and community service by providing services on rural enterprise development, technology support and management strategies to people engaged in small to medium scale enterprises.
It also spearheads initiatives that create new micro-enterprise business opportunities in the area of alternative livelihood support programmes for the poor in society to improve on the access to education, health, market, agriculture and financial information.
The areas emphasis is placed in this sector include:
- Business planning and strategic development programmes for indigenous industries
- Alternative livelihood development/support projects through indigenous technology
- Capacity building and skill acquisition programmes for rural entrepreneurs
- Market Access/research and linkages
- Funding/grant/aid/micro-finance sourcing for rural enterprise and indigenous industries
- Development of value chain in various agricultural products.
- Micro-finance and social savings schemes.
- Environmental and sanitation services including cleaning services in both domestic and organizations within the communities of our jurisdiction.